Description in brief:
International students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught study at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2022/23 academic year are eligible for Transform Together scholarships.
Sheffield Hallam University is a British university.
The University offers full-time undergraduate and postgraduate teaching courses.
It is unknown.
Group to target:
Non-UK international and European Union students
For the first year of study, undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses are eligible for a half fee waiver (50 percent discount).
To be considered for one of these scholarships, you must meet the following requirements:
• be a fee-paying international student
• postgraduate only – you must have a 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
• undergraduates only – have met or exceeded the course’s English and academic admission standards.
• You have obtained your student identifying number after applying for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate study at Sheffield Hallam University.
• be able to fully fund your studies. This means you are not receiving financial support for your studies from a government, a scholarship provider, a firm, or an employer.
• be able to cover any additional costs your course may impose, such as field excursions
On the official website, you can find the complete eligibility requirements.
Instructions for applying:
You must have applied for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year to be considered for a Transform Together Scholarship. Please find a course and apply if you have not already done so. You must apply for a scholarship online before May 31, 2022, after you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number.
To access the application form and complete information on how to apply for this scholarship, go to the official website (link provided below).
www.shu.ac.uk/transformtogether is the official scholarship website.