Description in brief:
The Griffith Remarkable Scholarship is open to exceptional candidates applying to Griffith University for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework study.
University of Griffith
The University offers full-time undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs.
It is unknown.
Group to target:
Citizens from countries other than Australia and New Zealand are eligible.
For the duration of the program, the scholarship covers 50% of tuition expenses, which will be withdrawn from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition payments.
• You must not be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand.
• Have a minimum GPA of 5.5 on a 7-point scale or equivalent in previous studies. Make sure you meet the minimum GPA requirements (PDF).
• Have applied to Griffith University by the scholarship application deadline.
• Meet all academic and English language entry requirements for the undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program of your choice.
• Begin full-time studies in Trimester 2 or Trimester 3 of 2022.
Instructions for applying:
You must apply to Griffith University to attend an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program and apply for the scholarship by the deadline (see below). Academic transcripts and a personal statement are required.
Trimester 2 scholarship applications are due on April 18, 2022, while Trimester 3 scholarship applications are due on August 5, 2022.
For further information on how to apply for this scholarship, please visit the official website (link provided below).